• Parents actively participating in school activities eg subcommittees, Governing Council, working bees, coaching sports, canteen, the Learner Assistance Program (LAP)
• Encouraging students to take on new challenges
• Being prepared to take on new challenges
• Championing school pride within the wider community
• Providing and accessing opportunities for development of parents, including coaching workshops etc
• Working together towards achievable goals.
• Being involved in completing grant applications